Saturday, April 1, 2017

"Eggstravagant" Easter Door Decor


Your front door will be hopping with this cute Easter egg!



While out shopping, I found this adorable felt Easter egg at the Dollar Tree. Yes, I said the Dollar Tree -- that adorable egg was just a dollar! Can you believe it? It even has cute purple glitter all the way around it.


I wanted to add just a little more to it so I grabbed some new JOY Chunky Block Letters (you can find Joy letters at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Amazon). I ironed on the blue Chunky Block letters to the felt egg -- the purple and blue color combo just looks so "springtime fresh"!


So easy and it turned out great. Now, my front door is ready for Peter Cottontail with this "eggstravagant" decoration!

Disclosure: I was provided with letters free of charge from JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik