**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Oh my giddy aunt! Have you seen these new Cricut bags and totes? THEY ARE AMAZING, Y'ALL!
These premium crafting bags are designed to provide organization and storage for your Cricut machine and craft supplies. Whether used for organization at home or storage on the go, these stylish bags are the perfect solution for serious crafters.
First up is the Machine Tote:
- Organized and dependable - the ultimate combination
- Designed to stack perfectly with the Rolling Craft Tote
- Side pockets, compartments, and sturdy double-snap handle
- Soft padding for added protection
Next is the Rolling Craft Tote:
- Easy-rolling premium craft bag
- Hand-crafted, quality construction
- Multiple compartments, pockets, and detachable storage
- Specially designed to hold rolls of vinyl, iron-on, and more
- Multi-directional wheels roll in any direction
And finally, the Shoulder Tote:
- ✎ Thoughtfully designed for mobility
- ✎ Padded section for laptop or tablet
- ✎ Holds 12”x12” materials
- ✎ Inside zippered pocket
The tweed on these looks so sophisticated -- you will look like a million bucks heading to your next crop! And right now, looking good costs less because the Rolling Tote and Machine Tote Combo is ON SALE, saving you $30!
But you know that you need awesome Cricut supplies to go in these awesome new totes, right? Well, I've got you covered there too because Cricut is having their Anniversary Sale through April 4, 2017! You can get 30% off materials, mats, and blades, 50% off Cuttlebug acccessories, and Explore One machines are just $149.99. As an added bonus, everything will ship for FREE with code CRICUTANNIVERSARY.
So head on over to Cricut.com and grab yourself something new!