My name is Lorrie McCullers and I am an avid scrapbooker and crafter. I have been scrapping since 1999, but have loved crafting with paper since I was a kid. Who knew that making collages from magazine cut-outs and playing with stickers would lead me to my life-long passion?
I am married to a wonderful husband who fully supports my crafting obsession, and we have three cats who also support my crafting, mostly by trying to chew on my creations. When I am not making pretty things, I love to read, travel, play word games, and learn useless trivia. I hope to one day be on Jeopardy!
In addition to paper crafting, I also make jewelry, knit, work with mixed media.
I am a Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Designer member. I have extensive teaching and demonstration experience and would love to teach a class at your store!
Email me at lorriemccullers at gmail dot com to get in touch with me about teaching at your store/event or to represent your brand.
The Craft Mom - July 2012 - December 2014
Past design teams:
Scrapping Shoebox (Australia) -- June 2011-November 2011
Basically Bare -- August 2011-November 2011
Better Living Through Scrapbooking -- January 2011- July 2012
Scrapping Shoebox -- April 2011
ScrapGreece -- April 2011
Scrapbook Update -- October 2009
Debbie Does Creations -- March 2012
- Taught scrapbooking, children's art, and jewelry making classes through local Jo-Ann Etc. stores
- Led in-store technique demonstrations at Jo-Ann Etc. stores
- Led make and take projects for Deflecto at CHA Winter Show 2015
- Led product demonstrations for Glue Arts at CHA Winter Show 2012
- Assisted industry leaders in various scrapbooking and mixed media classes
- Created and led make and take projects at crop events