Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy Spring Pencil Cup


This spring flowers are in bloom, and so is this adorable little pencil cup! With some buttons, a few flowers, and a little washi tape, a regular pencil holder brings a little of the outside straight to your desk.



I started with the Deflecto Pencil Cup with Photo Frames.  This little cup not only organizes your pens and pencils, but serves as a way to display your favorite photos.


I gave it some spring flair with patterned washi tape along the top and bottom edges all the way around the cup. How adorable are those little chicks?


I then added some acetate flowers and accented them with buttons from the "28 Lilac Lane" line of embellishments from Buttons Galore using glue dots (If you have never seen the 28 Lilac Lane stuff, go get some now -- you will thank me because it's so adorable).




Finally, using a quote card and patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs, I decorated the frames on the inside of the cup, a great place for Easter pics of the kids.


Now, even if I am stuck inside, I can have a little bit of spring right in my craft room!

Thanks for stopping by and keep on crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik