Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free page sketches

I love using page sketches. While I can often come up with a layout on my own, sometimes I need a little creative kick in the pants. That's where sketches come in.

I recently found this website and the sketches are FANTASTIC! The artist's name is Allison Davis and she shares not only free sketches, but also variations on those sketches. Last year, she did "Sketch Week" each week (that must have been hard!), but now she is changing to "Sketch Month"; however, all of her previous designs will still be available in her archives. Allison also has another sketch site called "Sketch Support" and it features lots of card sketches as well as layout designs.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention some other sketch sites that I enjoy:
Page Maps
4X6 Photo Sketch Blog
Get It Scrapped!
Scrapbooks Etc.

So get out there and scraplift something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik