Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays #1

When I was a kid, a church in my town had a summer program called "Wonderful Wednesdays" where kids would come in each Wednesday and play games and do crafts with other kids. It was at Wonderful Wednesdays that I learned how to make a stamp with a potato (did you ever do that?) and make "stained glass" with tissue paper.

In honor of my early crafting days at Wonderful Wednesdays, I am going to begin my own Wonderful Wednesdays series here on my blog. Each Wednesday, I will feature one or two blogs that demonstrate different paper crafting techniques, have cool layouts, or are just pretty... well, wonderful!.

For the very first Wonderful Wednesday, I am featuring Amarilys's Little Corner. I found her website after she left a comment here on my blog, and I was so impressed with her layouts! Her work features lots of fussy cutting (which I am often just too lazy to do!) and girly elements like flowers and butterflies. She also has lots of great page and card sketches.

So please head on over to her blog and show her some love!

Happy Wednesday to all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this will be fun. I'm looking forward to finding fun new crafting blogs. Man, reading the crafting blogs can turn into a full time job in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie, I'll find some good card blogs for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik