Sunday, February 27, 2011

New card design

A little confession: I love to make cards, but I never send any of them out! They are always so cute that I want to keep them all to myself like little works of art. Does anyone else do this?

One thing that is great about making cards is that you can use products that are cute but you never knew how to use them before on a layout. For example, I have some really cute French-themed Creative Imaginations paper and stickers that I won at a crop. I never had an opportunity to use them on any layout so I thought, "What about using them on a card?"

Well, here's the new card I just made using the products and I think it's pretty adorable! Plus I got to "shop my stash" and not buy a single thing to make it.



  

Supplies used--
Card base:  Die Cuts with a View
Patterned papers and dress form sticker: Creative Imaginations
Letter stickers: Sticko
Flowers: Heidi Grace for Fiskars and Prima
Adhesive pearl: unknown
Adhesives: Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro PermaTac and Mini Adhesive Squares, EK Success Pop Dots
Ink: ColorBox Chalk Ink (Charcoal)

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! As a new card maker, I'm always looking for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie, glad you like it! I will be posting more cards on here in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik