Friday, July 21, 2017

Personalized Keychain Using JOY Embroidered Letters

Disclosure: As a member of the JOY design team, I received the embroidered letters for free in exchange for my design ideas. The other products used in this project were purchased by me.


You won't lose your keys again... well, ok, you might still misplace them, but when you find them, you will know they are yours with this fun keychain!



I picked up this burlap wristlet keychain at Hobby Lobby and then added my initials using JOY 1" Chunky Iron-On Embroidered Letters  (as shown below).


After ironing on the letters, I embellished the keychain using coordinating buttons and mini pearls from the "Let's Go" 28 Lilac Lane embellishment kit from Buttons Galore for a beautiful finished look. I attached the buttons and pearls using Beacon's 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue.

So now, my keys look fancy without the expense of machine embroidery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik