Want to make sure Santa pays you a visit? Then make a sign telling him! This quick and easy craft is fun for kids and adults alike.
- blank wooden sign
- red acrylic paint
- foam paintbrush
- Design Master SnoBlast spray
- JOY embroidered stick-on letters
- Paint sign with red acrylic paint using a foam brush. Allow paint to dry. I am super impatient, so I used a heat gun to speed up the process.
- Stick on the embroidered letters (I like to stagger my letters so that I don't have to worry about them being straight!)
- Spray sign with SnoBlast spray. The amount of snow is all based on personal preference; I wanted my letters to really stand out so I just gave my sign a light dusting of "snow", but you can always add more! Also make sure you use this spray outside or you will end up with a covering of "snow" all over your house -- believe me!
- Hang and enjoy!
There's no way that Santa will skip your house with this sign, even if you have been naughty!
Happy holidays and happy crafting!