It's my favorite time of year -- Country Living Fair time! Every year, the Country Living Fair comes to Stone Mountain Park here in Georgia and it is absolutely AMAZING! I always find the best "stuff" there, from clothing to jewelry to home decor. The Fair will take place in the Event Meadow at Stone Mountain Park for the seventh year in row, and is expected to draw more than 20,000 visitors from across the country... and you could be there because I am giving away a pair of tickets!
The Country Living Fair brings the magazine’s content to life and gives readers access to a unique shopping experience featuring more than 200 vendors from 25 states, including antiques sellers, food purveyors, artists, furniture makers, crafters, and more. Guests will also have access to cooking, crafting, and DIY demonstrations, will be able to sample locally sourced, artisanal food, and can shop the Country Living General Store.
At the Country Living Fair, you will even have the chance to see some of your favorite home/DIY stars including:
- Amie and Jolie Sikes, The Junk Gypsies
- Cari Cucksey, star of HGTV’s Cash & Cari
- Denise Sabia, blogger, The Painted Home
- Jana Platina Phipps, The Trim Queen
- Joanne Palmisano, award-winning interior designer & regular DIY Network contributor
- Melissa Caughey of Tilly’s Nest, HGTV.com & CountryLiving.com writer and contributor
- Nancy Fuller, TV personality & author of Farmhouse Rules
The Fair will include some local GA vendors including EK Studio (Dallas, GA: beautiful photography, pottery and jewelry), French Silver Shop (Marietta, GA: Homemade tea towels, baby onesies, and more), Re:loom–weaving a better life (Decatur, GA: Knit home, style, and pet accessories; charity that provides permanent, affordable housing to homeless and low-income families in metro Atlanta), Spoon Sisters (Tyrone, GA: local antiques and treasures), Textile & Twine (Atlanta, GA: vintage-inspired aprons and home linens), The Perky Moose (Atlanta, GA: unique gourmet beverages-coffees, cappuccinos, and more).
WHEN: October 21, 22, 23
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Gates open for Early Bird ticket holders at 8:30 a.m. Friday & Saturday.
Gates open for ticket holders at 10 a.m. Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
WHERE: Event Meadow on the grounds of Stone Mountain Park, a scenic recreation area 16 miles east of downtown Atlanta [Exit 8 off of U.S. Highway 78]
- One day admission is $13 in advance and $16 at the door; three-day weekend passes are available for $15 in advance and $20 at the door;
- An Early Bird three-day weekend pass is available for $40 and grants early admission at 8:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday;
- Free admission for children ages 16 and under.
The 2016 Country Living Fair in Atlanta is sponsored by Go RVing, Great American Country – Flea Market Flip, Jelly Belly©, and Wagner, and is produced by Stella Show Management Company. For tickets and additional information, including a list of vendors and discounted hotel rates, contact Stella Show Management Co. at 1-866-500-FAIR or stellashows.com. For additional details, visit countryliving.com/fair.
Don't you want to go?! Well, I am giving away two free passes! All you have to do is comment below and tell me your favorite home/DIY star. But do it soon because the giveaway closes on October 18 at 2:00 EDT! Good luck and happy shopping!