Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February design team project

Today is reveal day over at Better Living Through Scrapbooking! Come on by to get in on the fun!

Each month we have 2 challenges; the first challenge of the month is a color challenge and the second is a theme challenge. This month's theme challenge is "Obsession".

And what is the one thing that I am completely, totally, madly obsessed with?


Yep. Diet Coke. Oh you evil, delicious elixir. Click on the picture to read my journaling about just how much I love this stuff. Oh and for the record, I realized that the title on the layout was misspelled only after I uploaded the picture....

We'd love to see just what you are obsessed with! Come over to Better Living Through Scrapbooking and share your layout with us on Facebook. You will be entered to win our quarterly prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik