Thursday, April 7, 2011

April is my month!

All sorts of exciting things are happening to me this month!

  • I am now a published scrapbooker! I have a layout in this quarter's issue of "Stamping, Stationery, and Scrapbooking." You can find the issue at all Hobby Lobby stores now.
  • I am the guest designer of the month at "Scrapping Shoebox", an Australian website. Right now, my bio and a little Q&A are posted on the site; a tutorial will come later in the month.
  • I am also the guest designer of the month on a Greek website called "Scrapbooking in Greece." I have a folded flower tutorial posted there that is so cute! There is a "translate" widget on the site so you can read it in English (however, the translation sounds wonky, of course!)
I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure have been busy, Lorrie! Congrats on all of your accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik